DENVER EAGLES VOLUNTEER APPLICATION
THANK YOU for completing and submitting this Volunteer Application and being willing to serve.
All applications will be reviewed by two (2) or more members of the Denver Eagles Board of Directors and the Athletic Director.
Interviews may be requested either in person and/or over the phone for further information or clarification.
Upon completion of the application process, you will be notified via your provided contact information.
May God guide us all as we seek to serve, honor, and glorify Him!
1. BACKGROUND CHECK & CERTIFICATIONS
The Denver Eagles conducts an annual Criminal and Sex Offender background check on all persons
in a position of authority within the organization. Furthermore, this position requires additional training as defined by the Athletic Director and sports specific commissioners. This training may include but is not limited to: Concussion protocol, Sudden Cardiac Arrest, First Aid, CPR, Youth Protection, acceptance of the Denver Eagles Statement of Faith and Coaches Code of Conduct.
3. STATEMENT OF FAITH
From Article 2 of the Denver Eagles’ Constitution, our statement of faith reads:
• We believe that only the Bible is the inspired, infallible, inerrant Word of God, our authority and standard.
• We believe man was created in God’s image, but because of his fall into sin, he became spiritually dead, in need of salvation from the penalty and power of sin.
• We believe in the incarnation and virgin birth of our Lord Jesus Christ as perfectly divine, perfectly human and in His substitutionary death for our redemption by the shedding of His blood on the cross.
• We believe in the bodily resurrection of Christ, His return and the resurrection of His people.
• We believe that the gift of eternal life is available to all men and those who receive Christ, by faith, are regenerated by the Holy Spirit and become the children of God.
• We believe the Holy Spirit is co-equal with God, the Father and God, the Son and that He indwells, seals and fills us, by faith, with His power for the work of His service and God’s glory.
• We believe that the church is the body of Christ on earth, empowered by the Holy Spirit for the equipping and for holiness, and exists to save the lost and edify the saved.
• We believe that Jesus Christ will one day return and reign forever as King of Kings and Lord of Lords.
Please provide a reference for each category: Personal (P), Spiritual (S). Each reference should be able to answer questions and provide insight into your character. References may not be a member of your immediate or extended family.
By providing the information below I authorize the Denver Eagles to contact my references.
7. APPLICANT’S RELEASE
I hereby authorize all employers, organizations, churches, and other entities and persons identified in this form to release any information contained in their files or records concerning me.
I hereby attest that my responses above are truthful and accurate. I understand and agree that if any response is found to be inaccurate or untruthful, Denver Eagles may determine that I am no longer qualified to be associated with its programs as a member, or volunteer, in any capacity.
In consideration of the receipt and evaluation of this application by Denver Eagles, I hereby release Denver Eagles and any individual, church, youth organization, charity, employer, reference, or any other person or organization, including record custodians, both collectively and individually, from any and all liability for damages of whatever kind or nature which may at any time result to me, my heirs, or family, on account of compliance or provided about me by any person or organization identified by me in this application.
I HAVE CAREFULLY READ THE FOREGOING RELEASE AND KNOW THE CONTENTS THEREOF, AND I SIGN THIS RELEASE AS MY OWN FREE ACT.