Welcome to Denver Eagles Girls Soccer!
Cost: $375 includes a $40 credit toward the voluntary soccer camp Feb 17-20th
When: February 24th-May 7th
Where: Practices in Littleton/Highlands Ranch, Home Games at Riverside Soccer Club, 3742 W Princeton Cir, Denver, CO 80236
Details: Minimum of 10 players, maximum of 16. Coaches Vaun & Mari Grattet.
Contact Robin Grattet with questions, (303) 619-3929, mcountN23@comcast.net.
The registration cost does not include optional post season tournament travel.
Opportunities to serve:
Team Parent Team- Distribute and record uniforms info. Collect roster information and make sure everyone registers online. Verify all offline payments are collected and create a folder for the coach with all medical/liability info.
First Aid and Safety Team – Put together and maintain the First Aid Kit.
Post Season Lodging Team – research and submit out of state post season lodging and team dining options if necessary
Fundraising Team – Brainstorm, organize and facilitate fundraising options.
Please complete one form per participant. We need at least two Persons to Contact in case of emergency. Your typed name serves as your signed signature.
Please include online payment or mail check payable to Denver Eagles to:
10321 Newcombe Ct.
Broomfield, CO 80021
Full Registration includes:
– Online registration and payment.
- Mandatory Volunteer position
– ONE TIME submission of Birth Certificate (kept on file for future participation, same or different sport),
– Code of Conduct and Uniform Release forms (given by/returned to the team parent team after the first practice)
* registration and payment are due PRIOR to the first game (can either be mailed or given to the team parent at practice).
All information gathered is kept within the Denver Eagles organization and the leagues in which we participate, for eligibility requirements. Contact lists are NEVER sold.